What's new

Looking for coder & graphics partner to form Education iPad software Company

Nremondelli

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
I am a teacher and have an idea for a few Apps for teachers by a teacher but lack the knowledge & know-how for iPad development. Rather than outsource, I'd like to form a three member team including myself (content expert), a programmer and an artist.

Let me know if you're interested.
 
I could possibly do some artwork for you, depending on what you needed. shoot me a PM with some details?

FB
 
I'm down for helping with development work. I'm currently in the process of writing some OSX software for a company I used to work for (porting a windows application to os x) but I'd love to help out.

PM me as well, or email (zrb0529@gmail.com)

Cheers!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom