What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an app that lets you set start times and allows manual fade out

kilerb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to be able to set cues for all the songs we want to use. So when we hit play the song starts right where we want it to every time. Not from the start. Also, would like the app to let us fade out too... By the push of a button. Using a laptop right now to do this and an ipad would be way better. I found SoundCue for iPad but the one thing I don't believe that does is allow you to set the in point for the songs. I don't want them starting from the beginning. We want to program where they start. DJ Studio Pro for the PC does this, but I can't find an iPad app that does. We use this to DJ comedy shows. Just little 10-15 second clips when the comedian comes up. Usually at the song's chorus, which is why we want to set the in point. If anyone knows of an app, please let me know!

Thanks!!!

B

Most reactions