What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good document "management" tool

kanderna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Did a couple searches, but they brought back so many irrelevant results that they were hard to wade through.

I say "management" in the title, but that's a bit misleading. It's a simple need. I'm really just looking for something that will allow me to store work-related .doc, .xls, .pdf files in one place so I could quickly access them. If iBooks would allow me to drop in .doc and .xls files, I would have exactly what I needed.

GoodReader is a bit robust for what I need, but if that's the best option, then so be it.

Thanks for the help!

bullzeye5676

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try fileapp it looks like it could be good, but I haven't tried it, but it looks like what you could be looking for.

Sent from my iPad 2

ponyebuchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i use this simple app, doubles as a file manager and data security app - MySafeApp (for iPhone & iPad). try it..

Most reactions