What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looked at some "old" Ipad 1 reviews and Ipad 2 addressed most complaints...

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was curious, so I read some "old" Ipad 1 reviews and most complained about the following: 1) Multitasking 2) Camera 3) HDMI 4) ATT only

Here are some Ipad 1 reviews that I read:

Looking for an Honest iPad Review?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/technology/personaltech/01pogue.html

Apple iPad Review (PHOTOS): 9 Worst Things About The Apple Tablet

Apple iPad Reviews: The Critics Weigh In - PCWorld

http://reviews.cnet.com/ipad-16gb-review

http://apple.slashdot.org/story/10/04/05/1544234/iPad-Review

Well Ipad 2 met most of their complaints (including the issues addressed above) and then added lighter, faster, kept the same price point, doubled the ram, and kept the same battery life.

Why are people complaining about the Ipad 2? Some people are never satisfied.

Last edited:

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because everyone has different wants and needs in a Tablet.

The people who's gripes were what they added should be mostly happy. I am as wanting web cams was one of my biggest gripes.

But it's still not perfect. It could have a higher res screen, USB port so I can get files on and off with a thumb drive, accessible drag and drop file system that doesn't require jail breaking etc. :D

But it's still the best Tablet on the market so I'll happily order one at 4am and enjoy it for a couple of years and then see if there's anything better out besides iPads for my needs.

Others are still missing features they want (or think some of the stuff I listed is a deal breaker) and thus aren't buying one. To each their own.

Reaction score
It's funny, a couple of the ewe ah stuff many are going gaga over with the 2 are the things I prefer about the ipad 1. I DON'T want a camera and like the thicker profile of the original. I've got big clunky hands and that gets to be a problem with thin devices,I even put a bigger battery on all my cellphones so I don't drop them so easily.
I guess there are those that" 73° is too cold and 74° is too hot" in everything, including tablets

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
It's funny, a couple of the ewe ah stuff many are going gaga over with the 2 are the things I prefer about the ipad 1. I DON'T want a camera and like the thicker profile of the original.

Qft

The ipad1 is a much sexier device, unless your into anorexia

Most reactions