What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Longest period using just your iPad?

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know Matth3w did a few weeks, I'm curious how long others have done. I had DSL issues at home so I've spent the past 5 days or so using just the iPad for everything. It was surprisingly painless, except for being unable to download video from iTunes.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks, so then I will mostly be using the iPad. I'm still bringing a laptop so that I can check some stuff at work, so it won't be 100%.

I think I will create a thread called Longest time without using your iPad. For me, that would be about 3 days while I was at a Paintball game. It was painful, but I made it!

irishone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My computer home use is for pure entertainment. I don't need it for work at all. I got my IPad the end of June and since then have used my laptop twice, both times to see something that used Flash. My laptop has blue-ray so I will use it to hook up to my tv to watch movies, to download and save pics to disc, download and save music.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Three weeks on vacation: one week camping, two weeks beach/tourism. I found it indispensable for searching, directions, reading and just entertainment.

It sounds like Matth3w had to do more than just casual things - that can be sometimes frustrating on the iPad.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's always some print job to be done for my business, so I have to fire up one of the toasters at least once a week. And the time I spend with one is to watch it perform updates...

Most reactions

Latest posts