What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logitech diNovo Mini Keyboard

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks nice (and portable). A little pricey at almost twice the price of the Apple bluetooth keyboard but it is half the size also so if you don't mind way smaller keys and you need the portability... then the diNovo Mini looks like it might be perfect.

OP
SocalMark

SocalMark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes had this to control my Media PC and does control the volume and does play and pause music & video.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes had this to control my Media PC and does control the volume and does play and pause music & video.

It controls volume, play/pause music & video on your iPad? If so that is really cool.

OP
SocalMark

SocalMark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes but that's about it...oh if you hit the internet explorer button it brings up the search and you can type but not move down the list which would be very cool.

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a couple of these that I use in the our move room - Never thought about connecting it to the Ipad. The Dinovo is a nice little keyboard for thumb typing but if I wanted to type anything longer than a post/email I'd go with a larger variant.

trades

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has any1 thought of creating the first app to bring a cursor to the iPad with the use of this expensive dinova mini keyboard? I have one of these keyboards and works well except the missing key functions and the cursor pad, which could at least scroll left to right and up to down. I wrote Logitech hoping they will respond to a new market for the dinova mini and create a awesome app for their users.

trades

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5-way thumb pad

I forgot to mention that i have a story in my blog that shows the "Crestron iPaneL"which has a 5-way thumb pad, so there is a way

Most reactions

Latest posts