What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LockSliderz: Quickly access your 3 most popular apps

dfweyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased LockSliderz on my iPad and have set it up for my 3 most used applications on my iPad. I have found that I use one of these 3 almost half of the time...initially at least. This tweak runs $1.49 from Cydia and will allow you to set up 2 different lock sliders with a left and right action. I have left one set up for the "unlock" function which will return you to the screen that you were when your iPad locked. Only issue I have found is with IntelliScreenX being shown on my lockscreen, the 2nd slider doesn't function very well with the IntelliScreenX NC screen showing...and will sometimes be hidden to perform the function.

iPadLockSliderz.jpg

OP
D

dfweyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After nearly a week of use, I have found this tweak to be quite useful. When I unlock my iPad, I typically start in either Cydia, Twitter or head to my Settings. It has been a time saver overall, the only functionality issues I've had are with IntelliScreenX running on my LockScreen over the top of the sliders

Most reactions