What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Apps?

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How can I see a list of all apps purchased from the store using an app on the iPad (without hooking up to iTunes)?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
M

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I can go to my account via iTunes on my PC. However, I wanted to see that information using just my iPad. Can that be done?

Thanks.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - sorry about that - my mistake. I seem to recall that twerppoet had a way of doing this - hopefully he'll post his idea and I'll spend some time searching for his post....

Tim

OP
M

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had looked all over the Apple site and did find that information. Do you have a URL to the specific location?

Thanks.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
you'll need to do some more research (in apple's web site help). i cant remember the location, but i know all your itunes/apple online accounts info can be accessed and changed/viewed by yourself via normal web browsing. i've needed to do it a few times.

Last edited:
OP
M

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. I have searched and have no problem logging into my store account and looking at my account information. Unfortunately I've not found where it lists my purchase.

Most reactions