What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of apps specific for ipad?

marmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I just find out that there are some apps as facebook, skype that have a specific version for ipad

since I sync apps from my iphone 3GS with my ipad2 how can I find out what apps have specific versions for ipad2?

is there a list of at list the most famous apps that have specific version for ipad?

where can I find it

thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :)

Not sure if there is such a list as requested - there are tens of thousands of apps for the iPad, including many that are designed to be used for other websites, such as Amazon, Netflix, iPad Forums, Pandora, Kindle - the list can go on and on!

The first suggestion is for you to make a list of those websites/stores/etc. that you use (or would like to) and simply search the App Store - easy to find the ones that are available and many of these will be free.

Also, check out the apps called AppStart & AppAdvice - these are on my iPad and are quite helpful in sorting out the numerous apps and keeping one up to date on these programs. Do a 'google search' on iPad apps - there will be plenty of hits some of which are devoted to discussing and listing older & newer apps. Finally, there are plenty of 'summary' magazines that feature innumerable apps in many categories - check one out!

I'm sure others will 'chime in' w/ more specific advice - good luck in your search! :thumbs:

Most reactions