What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

ellabella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry to bother you but can you help me again?
I am in the Forbidden Forest, have followed the red mushrooms, come to a clearing, made my way to what is a river with something floating that I am unable to do anything with. I seem to have some potion or other but do not know what to do with it or how to use it. The little owl hoots in places but I cant see what I should do now that I am there!
After you explained what I should do last time it was so obvious that I felt foolish in not having realized it, this is probably another such occasion.
By the look of things, this is a little game that I may get stuck again, :eek:

dinodog4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you use the potion on the flashing plant and that turns into a tree stump which you use to jump over the river. If you can't turn one of the flashing plant sprigs go and shoot all the trees and plant pots previous and you will find a new potion.

You then just jump the tree stumps avoiding the bubbles

OP
E

ellabella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you helping. I have reached a clearing after the dark forest following the red mushrooms. There is a box floating above in a corner which I am unable to do anything with. I have shot everything possible. I have jumped over a wall. I am now on the other side. There is a green river with a brown spot with a green type leaf on it which sparkles, when I click on it, it glows with a red circle and a green potion symbol comes up at the top of the screen. I can't work out how to use it on this leaf in the water. If I try to do anything I just fall in the water and die. There doesn't seem to be anything else I can do or go.
Sorry to ask for more help, but I have tried and retried, I just can't figure out how to use potion. I think your hint might be for a different location?.
Hope you can help me again.
Many thanks :eek:

kalbano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry to bother you but can you help me again?
I am in the Forbidden Forest, have followed the red mushrooms, come to a clearing, made my way to what is a river with something floating that I am unable to do anything with. I seem to have some potion or other but do not know what to do with it or how to use it. The little owl hoots in places but I cant see what I should do now that I am there!
After you explained what I should do last time it was so obvious that I felt foolish in not having realized it, this is probably another such occasion.
By the look of things, this is a little game that I may get stuck again, :eek:

I am having the exact same problem. I have retrieved the potion and poured it on the first growth which created a brown block to jump over the rock wall. Now there is an identical growth in the middle of the river and it sys that you are suppose to have a potion. I have gone back in to the forest and there is no more potion. There is also no longer a "quest". I received the message "quest complete" after the first potion . Anyone know what to do?

dinodog4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before you get to th river on the right hand side are some plants and some White mushrooms as you approach the mushrooms they explode, clear the mushrooms (by walking up to them and then walking back) then clear the plants in the middle of the plants your owl will flash (it's actually under where one of the plants was) the flashing owl will find your green potion that you need to put on the plant in the river

ivkid2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mushrooms

Hello! I was wondering if anybody could tell me what to do after I follow the red mushrooms and come to the clearing where there are four red mushrooms.I have tried cursing the mushrooms and running around the clearing but I am completely stuck!

kfhageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still lost among the red mushrooms

OK, I have read the posts, but... I found a potion in the forest. Used it on the stump to create one that I used to jump over the rocks. Came to the river, but no more potion. Found nothing around the river. Re-crossed the rocks and went back into the dark following the sign pointing to a potion. Went thru 4 dark areas until I reached one with no exit. Found the 4 tall mushrooms and exploded them. Nothing else to explode and still no potion.

There is also a floating box near the rock wall. What can I do with that?

Also have forgotten how to use the picture of the owl that appears sometimes on the right of the screen. Can you help with any of this?:confused:

zyx83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silly Spells Help

Hi i'm new to forums just wondering if anyone knows how to select silly spells? Because everytime I go to the special abilities selection menu i can flick through all my unlocked spells but nothing happens if I tap them. Any help is appreciated.:eek::confused::)

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to select Silly Spells

Hi i'm new to forums just wondering if anyone knows how to select silly spells? Because everytime I go to the special abilities selection menu i can flick through all my unlocked spells but nothing happens if I tap them. Any help is appreciated.:eek::confused::)

You access them thru the character u select when playing the replay mode of a level/chapter. With the selected character, go to the upper left corner of the screen where u see the character's picture. Select this image and the silly spells menu will pop up. From here, select a silly spell. Note: THE SPELL U SELECT IS ONLY GOOD FOR THAT CHARACTER, NOT UR ENTIRE TEAM. U will have to reselect a spell for each team member, as u rotate thru them.;)

If u need more help on this gsme, u can go to the other thread which has a lot of postings.

zyx83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks! now i see. i just kept on getting confused. so u can only use them in freeplay?

You access them thru the character u select when playing the replay mode of a level/chapter. With the selected character, go to the upper left corner of the screen where u see the character's picture. Select this image and the silly spells menu will pop up. From here, select a silly spell. Note: THE SPELL U SELECT IS ONLY GOOD FOR THAT CHARACTER, NOT UR ENTIRE TEAM. U will have to reselect a spell for each team member, as u rotate thru them.;)

If u need more help on this gsme, u can go to the other thread which has a lot of postings.

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks! now i see. i just kept on getting confused. so u can only use them in freeplay?

If u need more help on this gsme, u can go to the other thread which has a lot
of postings.

Good question. I just tried it out and yes, u can use silly spells in replay mode, but as for the first time around, i dunno, as i have finished the game.

kfhageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is other thread?

Thanks zyx83. Now can you tell me what the other thread is? This is the only one I am aware of.

zyx83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks zyx83. Now can you tell me what the other thread is? This is the only one I am aware of.

i think the other thread is lego harry potter game. if u can't find it, search lego harry potter in the search for this website. it should come up with a few threads, and select the one with the most posts on it. at least, i think that's how you get there....

Most reactions