What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left hand side of the road car games

ajcgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any car games where you drive on the left hand side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right?
I am going to rent a car in Ireland in a few months and thought I would try and see how many times i crash on my iPad first. If nothing for the iPad, is there anything for Mac or windows that you would recommend.
Thanks

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajcgn said:
Are there any car games where you drive on the left hand side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right?
I am going to rent a car in Ireland in a few months and thought I would try and see how many times i crash on my iPad first. If nothing for the iPad, is there anything for Mac or windows that you would recommend.
Thanks

It won't take you long to get used to driving on the wrong side, I drove around for 3 months in a british car in Europe, in 2 hours I was comfortable, the main issue will be the alien street signs and traffic intersections, plus driver vs driver behavior.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosvaark said:
It won't take you long to get used to driving on the wrong side

It's not the wrong side. It's the left side.

SwissMatterhorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosvaark said:
It won't take you long to get used to driving on the wrong side, I drove around for 3 months in a british car in Europe, in 2 hours I was comfortable, the main issue will be the alien street signs and traffic intersections, plus driver vs driver behavior.

You may get used quickly to driving on the other side of the road, but it takes a few days until you get the commands (gear stick, wipers, indicators) right as they also are on the other side of the steering wheel.

Most reactions

Latest posts