What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather smart cover worth it over poly?

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a poly smart cover but now wondering if i should of got leather....I wish they still made the original cases for ipad 2 withOut edgelip:(...I think Leather would just feel better...Any of you tried both?

2011-03-26214659.jpg

Last edited:

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
STi said:
I bought a poly smart cover but now wondering if i should of got leather....I wish they still made the original cases for ipad 2 withOut edgelip:(...I think Leather would just feel better...Any of you tried both?

They had both versions, and many colors, at a Best Buy near me. Honestly, I was all set to buy the leather before I held both in my hands. For me, not worth it.

madcapjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both are overpriced but I bought the navy leather and very glad I did. Did not like the colors in poly.

OP
S

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up getting a cream leather....While both are over priced....The leather feels much nicer.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, I looked at the poly ones and the only one that I MIGHT of liked was the grey one. I ended up getting the black leather, nicer feel, nicer look.

05GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grey poly.. $69.99 is rediculous for a flap. $39.99 is too much for the poly as well, but I needed something for protection.

mikesong0323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got to see/feel both before I made my purchase.
I got the navy leather smart cover.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered a red leather as a backup to my cream.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Jdk737

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the grey poly. I wished they had leather when I got my iPad. Almost bought the black one today.

Most reactions

Latest posts