What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather Case Turns iPad into Netbook

bentyk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here.

A brand-new, soon to be expelled case for a iPad comes with the built-in Bluetooth keyboard that will effectively spin a tablet into a netbook. The leather folio-style box has an inventive design that lets flips in between three configurations. Closed; open with a iPad in normal, touch-screen make use of as well as open, propping up a iPad with a set of keys prosaic in front of it.
The set of keys itself is done of silicone as well as will therefore be soft and really expected nonchalant. It has the home button along with all a media controls you’d design, as well as will go into nap mode to save batteries after 10 minutes of non-use. The battery, contingency be charged alone from the iPad (although you can use your iPad’s charging cable to do it) and will give up to 45 hours of use upon a assign.
It looks kind of neat, if you really wish such a massive thing. I prefer Apple’s Bluetooth set of keys as it is small sufficient to sling in your bag, though apart so I don’t have to lift it with a iPad all a time. In actuality, I paid for a Apple set of keys though roughly never make use of it. Like Wired.com NY business arch John C Abell, I find I actually cite typing upon a iPad’s screen. The auto-correct along with the large keys equates to I actually sort faster and more accurately on which than I do on the “real†keyboard.

Doubtless there are copiousness who righteously remonstrate, and for them, this box exists. It’ll cost you sixty British Pounds Sterling ($93), or expected reduction when it creates the approach to the US opening.

GO AND GET IT AT GINDART
leather-case-turns-ipad-into-netbook-1.png

Last edited:

a.don.is

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
adonistech.wordpress.com
Once again, I can see use for this case, especially traveling or blogging abroad. I'm one for minimizing the number of devices i have to carry. This will eliminate have to carry a separate keyboard. Plus it looks like the iPad is easily removed for "naked" use LOL

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Soon to be expelled?" No offense intended but was that run through a translator?

CHT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nifty device, not sure I'd "expel" any cash from my bank account and purchase one, but I can see the usefulness of it.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If I have to explain you prolly won't understand. ;)

It's no big deal it's just when I see a location of London, England I kinda expect to read normal English lol. Again, I understood it... but the oddball words were kinda funny.

ocdetails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got one and I love it. I use my iPad on the road all the time and it is great for being on a plane and still busting out emails and getting the writing done I need to get done. It is cheaper to connect a mobile device like an iPad to airplane wifi, so I just use this instead of my laptop. I also take over my PC at home or in my office all the time, and having a keyboard makes it easier for me to use some of the things I need to access.

This is where I was looking to buy mine. I wound up getting it on ebay a couple months ago for a little more than that, but that was also when the price was higher. Now that it is down to 65 bucks you really can't beat it. When you factor the cost of a good case and a bluetooth keyboard, this is as low cost as you can get. I bought two more for gifts and I know they will be greatly appreciated and useful.

Last edited:

Most reactions