What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LCD

Glennbon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
First post
An iPad air 1st Gen lcd fits an iPad 5 Gen but will it fit the iPad 6 gen? I realize the digitizer connections are different from the 5.
Thanks in advance

OP
G

Glennbon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The connectors will be different or in a different location even if the size of the screen is the same.
The connectors will be different or in a different location even if the size of the screen is the same.
So your saying air 1 and iPad 5 are interchangeable digitizer and lcd but iPad 6 is not interchangeable? I’m not talking about screen size.
I’ve bought over 130 iPads and repaired and sold. Just not a 6 or newer.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After some more research, some iPad screens may be compatible between some other models. To confirm if a specific exchange will work your have to do a specific search. For example iPad Air 1 screens will not work on the iPad Air 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts