What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowing what you know NOW ~ would you still buy your ipad?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I would, but the next time I will get the 32gb (at least!) with 3g.

Last edited:

G.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I've officially joined the family. Bought a 32gb wifi 2 days ago!! I'm fully aware of what it does, and what it doesn't do based off forums such as this, as well as my brief own user experience. I'm very content in my decision. My only small gripe is the cost of accessories( such as the keyboard attachment), they are a bit overpriced for my liking but I'm under no obligation to buy anything unless it truly suits my purposes. Now, off to download some apps!!! :D

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I preordered mine day one and I would def still have bought it (I've already bought 2 more since I got mine!!)

MarkK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes! Actually, I will. Now I've got one, my wife and daugther will each get one for Christmas as well.
At least then I'll have a chance of getting to use mine again. ;-)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes! Actually, I will. Now I've got one, my wife and daugther will each get one for Christmas as well.
At least then I'll have a chance of getting to use mine again. ;-)

Do they know they are getting one for xmas? How fun will that be!!

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes but only because there isn't any other device like this on the market. Once playbook comes out I might condor it.

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
absolutely! My ipad has almost replaced my Mac when I am at home. Would be hard to live without it!

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes but only because there isn't any other device like this on the market. Once playbook comes out I might condor it.

Being disappointed by the lack of an SD card slot & GPS on the WiFi only iPad, I may wish that I had waited if Apple relents on these two issues (in the face of competition) in future models.

By the time this happens I might be ready for a new iPad anyway I suppose.

Apart from that I have no regrets although the lack of Flash means that I can't access all the web sites that I need to.

Oh, and I am assuming that I will be able to print from the iPad, before the end of the year.

At the end of the day I did buy one, in the knowledge of most of the above, I guess that I just couldn't wait :).

Last edited:

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely!! I too will upgrade to 32g probably third generation..... My grand kids will get this 16g at that point. I looooove my iPad!!

Most reactions

Latest posts