What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote crashes when uploading a ppt or pptx

bila

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keynot keeps crashing every time I try to upload a ppt or pptx file through iTunes file is 86mb
just when keynote gets near the end of uploading the file keynote closes
Any help would be appreciated

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a complete power down of the iPad - hold the Power button until the slider control appears and then accept the offer to switch off. The iPad will power down. When the screen is completely blank, press the Power button again until the white Apple logo appears; the iPad will power up. When power up is complete, try again.

See if that fixes the problem.

Tim

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And if that doesn't work, what version of PP are you using? Perhaps saving the original PP file in an older format might help things work better.

BTW- how big is the file?

OP
B

bila

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
Turned off the iPad then back on again . I did this twice once for the ppt and once for the pptx file still no result . Has any one else had this issue?

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got a similar behavior but only because mine was JB and i installed a tweak that i think is not meant for the ipad, "Android Recent Apps"

Most reactions

Latest posts