What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

keyboard help

kennylhk85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i like to ask if there is a kind of keyboard that is not using key to type instead it need to write like i write in a words ( apple ) it read and tyoe for me not just the kind of letter by letter

thanks

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you saying a keyboard with words on the keys instead of letters?

Last edited:
OP
K

kennylhk85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is ur english so bad keyboard with no letters a space for u to write and it type out if u don understand please ask don act if u understand thanks

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kennylhk85 said:
is ur english so bad keyboard with no letters a space for u to write and it type out if u don understand please ask don act if u understand thanks

You mean a handwriting to text app?

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you want to write the letters a-p-p-l-e instead of typing it? i don't know if there is an app for that for the iPad. my previous windows mobile device has this feature, though.

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like he's trying to describe a handwriting recognition app, doesn't it. I suppose like we did with PDAs... draw out the letters, and the device prints them out as text. I'm sure there has to be something like this for the phone or pad, but I'd have to investigate that.

Do a search on iPad handwriting recognition. There's stuff about it out there.

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
K

kennylhk85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes a handwriting rec but i want it to be fast i don. want it to like i write only a and wait for it to blink out i just want it to read fast as i write fast it is able to catch what i writing

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
yes a handwriting rec but i want it to be fast i don. want it to like i write only a and wait for it to blink out i just want it to read fast as i write fast it is able to catch what i writing

I pretty sure you want something like writepad from app store....a lil pricey. Not sure what your native tongue is...but it also has alternate lingual support.

Off topic ~ finally got meh 1000 non-spamming posts!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let this be a warning. I have deleted a few rude, disrespectful and uncalled for posts and comments in this thread.

This is an international forum. Not all speak English well. I am disappointed by some of our long standing members.

This is not who we are. If you can't assist politely, do not post.

Any further post of this kind will be dealt with appropriately.

OP
K

kennylhk85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
I pretty sure you want something like writepad from app store....a lil pricey. Not sure what your native tongue is...but it also has alternate lingual support.

Off topic ~ finally got meh 1000 non-spamming posts!

ya writepad is what i need thanks it read fast thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts