What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keurig coffee

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have a keurig coffee maker? What coffee you drink?

I just ordered four different flavors (24 cups per box) from Keurig.com using the promo code they gave me for registering my maker. Lots of coffee for $25.10

But wow there was a ton of choices! I bought my coffee for the last 7 months from bed bath an beyond as they had the best selection for $9.99 a box. With that said..I'm excited to try some new flavors an sample packs from keurig. So again, what flavors/brands you drink?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I dont drink coffee, tastes the same as chewing on a bunch of rubber bands.

the keurig is cool though how it makes one cup at a time with what ever flavor the person wants. Non coffe drinkers can have it make a cup of hot chocolate.

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah my girl likes the hot chocolate. There are only a very select few coffees I can drink black. Most the time, cream is added with sugar.

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Coffee maker flavors

Mine is nantucket and breakfast blend from green mountain.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked at one of those a long time ago, but I ended up with this --

DSC_0134.jpg

(And don't make any jokes about having a big "chicken" in my kitchen!)

Its a Cuisinart "Grind & Brew". These coffee makers actually have a grinder built in so I can buy ANY brand of coffee from ANYWHERE and makes anywhere from 2 cups to 12.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a small mini k-pod model that can travel and love it for it make one cup of tea as it need along with hot chocolate a cup at a time and not wasteing water for the mixs that have to stand if you make to much at one time ..

just make sure you get the model that has the diff size water marks ..make sure it has the 12.oz sized mark on it ..for it works great for heating up water also for use in instast mash potatoes mix for makeing a small batchs of mash potatoes in the room when traveling to stetch a small mircowaveable meal item ..

for those who travel get a box of instast mash potatoes mix along with a medium sized rubbermaid travel sized bowel ..just heat the 8.oz or 12.oz sized of water and let in go into the cup that is 12.oz and then put the powder instast mash potatoes mix along with a small cup of milk and butter into the bowel as the water is beening heated up ..then just mix like normal istast mash potatoes all together for eating then spoon it over the mircowaveable dinner meal that you plan to eat ..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iam not going to say anything about the chickens in the kitchen iam going to say are you allowed in the kitchen by the wife to do anything than other make coffee:D

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
since we are on the subject of coffee. anyone here interested in civet coffee?

before anyone says yes. better research how it came about. :D

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...are you allowed in the kitchen by the wife to do anything than other make coffee:D
Allowed? Nay! I am encouraged to spend time in the kitchen! Don't you realize that all the best chefs in the world are men?

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...are you allowed in the kitchen by the wife to do anything than other make coffee:D
Allowed? Nay! I am encouraged to spend time in the kitchen! Don't you realize that all the best chefs in the world are men?

when i was married my wife never liked my simple but hearty fare of food i would make ..she called killing it with ketchup type of cooking..all kidding aside i am good cook and i did cook here and there for us ..

i will allways find how and what they use in the kitchen to make it seam more of a liveable space it allways funny to me how they put things on the counter then say they never have enough counter space for real cooking items ..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
but i make you a bet that somewhere in the past she has made a comment about not haveing enough counter space because of all the dodads on the counter in the diff spots on the counter space..

Eydiebug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband and I have pretty much stopped buying the K-cups for our Keurig. It can get very expensive. We use the My K-cup, and just buy the regular coffee from the supermarket. When we DID buy the K-cups, my favorite was Gloria Jean's Hazelnut coffee.

Eydie

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband and I have pretty much stopped buying the K-cups for our Keurig. It can get very expensive. We use the My K-cup, and just buy the regular coffee from the supermarket. When we DID buy the K-cups, my favorite was Gloria Jean's Hazelnut coffee.

Eydie

Expensive to a sense.. If I buy a 18 pack for $10 that's .55 cents a cup. This time around I'm spending .26 cents a cup because I'm getting two boxes for free with free shipping from keurig.com.

However, I'd rather spend .55 cents a day than $4.30 a day at coffee shop.

How many cups of coffee can you make with the keurig my k-cup with a standard bag of coffee? Thought about buying one but I really like just slapping a thing in the maker than throwing it away not making a mess..

Most reactions