What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep iPhone and iPad photos in synch

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have a customer who is having a great deal of pain with his iPad/iPhone combo.

All he wants to do is take pictures with his iPhone camera, and keep them on his iPad (and presumbably, iPhone). How to do this isn't obvious to him, and since we don't have an iPhone to test with we're at a bit of a loss to help without taking his phone and iPad from him while we mess with it. Not the best way to provide customer service...

If there's an easy walk-though someplace I haven't found it. I keep reading that you just synch them to your PC (Windows 7, in this case) and then synch the folder from the iPhone to the iPad. But it's clearly not that easy because now he's got duplicates of photos and other problems.

Is there a simple step1, step 2 proceedure that should allow this to work, or is there a third party app or service that will make this work as it should?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try " Photo Transfer " in the Apple store. It uses wifi to transfer between iDevices and the PC.

OP
U

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poco,
As it turns out I found the Transfer app on sale shortly after posting. It looks like it might just fit the bill.

Waka, are you saying you use the Camera Connection kit to connect the iPhone to the iPad?

Most reactions