What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just took my ipad out of its case and

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cleaned it with a microfiber cloth. Looks like the day I got it in the mail, what an amazing feeling!

Just wanted to share.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love to do that! And you are correct. Looks brand-new! It always amazes me I have an iPad when I do that, for some reason. I feel very special.

images-1.jpg

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I feel the same. Been reading posts since last april regarding screen protectors and I never understood why people got so passionate. Never used one and the screens unmarked despite constant usage by the family. One of which is only two and deals out serious abuse....
It really is a very solid little gadget.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Hasty said:
I feel the same. Been reading posts since last april regarding screen protectors and I never understood why people got so passionate. Never used one and the screens unmarked despite constant usage by the family. One of which is only two and deals out serious abuse....
It really is a very solid little gadget.

As long as you have a warranty, a screen protector is pretty much pointless.

OP
TheX

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now if I could just get my case to look as good!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since my iPad went into its Treegloo case a few months ago, it's practically been living in it ever since (only had to take it out once or twice). Once every couple of days, I give the screen a wet-wipe, though.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
As long as you have a warranty, a screen protector is pretty much pointless.

What does the factory warrenty cover? They told me I had 364 days to decide about the apple care warrenty....and does that cover the same as the factory warrenty jus longer?

Most reactions

Latest posts