What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just registed!

iKIKO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, im francisco (kiko) from la paz mexico, is near cabo, im sure some of you have been in cabo :D

I have been reading the forum for a while, since the first day i got mi first ipad, back in june las year, very good forum, have lerned a lot !

Sorry if my english is bad guys, trying to do my best here !

See you around

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

hillarpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad in La Paz Mexico

Greetings Kiko or anyone else :):), I don't visit this forum very often, but thought I needed some help with my questions. My husband and I will be visiting LaPaz week after next for a week. We have traveled there before, and found it peaceful and beautiful.
I would be lost without ipad access, and have searched for options re Sim cards vs AT&T International while in LaPaz. Can you tell me what carrier(s) offer access there (I think with a pay as you go card?) I have seen responses about cutting the regular Sim card down to the smaller size. Are the smaller Sim cards available? and where in La Paz might we purchase either the regular card to cut down or the smaller card?

Many thanks if you are able to respond.
Gracias,

OP
iKIKO

iKIKO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi great to hear of someone who has been in my home town.

Yeah you can get in la paz a micro sim. Just look for TELCEL. Telcel is the carrier here in mexico. The micro sim is 150 pesos or something like 12 dollars. You can use it as prepaid. By the way thats how i do it. I use prepaid 3g in my ipad 3g. The price depends on the data and time ypu want the services. For example i pay 40 dollars (500 mexican pesos) for a month of data access.

If you have some questions dont hesitate to ask me :D

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to know , I'll might come over with an american friend next year, we are talking about it . When is the whale season ????

OP
iKIKO

iKIKO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whale season is december-april. Its amazing to see those giant whales right in front of you. I know you're gonna love it :D

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for the info ! I hope to come soon ;-)))

Sent from my iPad using iPF

hillarpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Hi great to hear of someone who has been in my home town.

Yeah you can get in la paz a micro sim. Just look for TELCEL. Telcel is the carrier here in mexico. The micro sim is 150 pesos or something like 12 dollars. You can use it as prepaid. By the way thats how i do it. I use prepaid 3g in my ipad 3g. The price depends on the data and time ypu want the services. For example i pay 40 dollars (500 mexican pesos) for a month of data access.

If you have some questions dont hesitate to ask me :D

Thanks much. This is very helpful. We're on our way today toying beautiful la Paz. I can't wait.

Most reactions

Latest posts