What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just received my Vaja Leather Case!

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vaja-cases-home.jpg

Vaja - Leather Products

I received this as a birthday gift and really love it! It is hand made in Argentina and they make amazing cases for just about every device and is the 3ed or 4th that I've owned. It is bit pricey at $150 but it looks and feels amazing! It even smells great (love the smell of new leather)! I really like the way it feels in my hand with the back cover on - it is soft and padded over a stiff piece of leather. hard to explain but it really feels nice in your hand . I always found the naked iPad to feel a bit slippery. I also really like the protection of the hard front cover. My iPad can travel in style and safety. The only thing I don't like is that the case blocks the charging port when the front cover is on. I'd really like to be able to charge it while it is protected. The rest of the ports/controls are free but I'm not sure that I care if the cover is on. Anyway, it took 35 days to make and ship but it finally arived today and I'm thrilled!

Here is a better picture of what mine looks like as I got black on black (you can custom select the colors you want and spend more for stripes and such):

tap442is_.jpg

Last edited:
OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't reviewed a Vaja case as of now. Do you think the price is justified?

Thanks!

I guess it all depends on your skill at justification :D.

I think it is a lot of money to spend on a case and functionally I'm sure you can get one that is just as protective for much less but I really like the look and feel of it. You can tell it is a high quality product and it looks very professional when you walk into a meeting with it. To me it is worth the price.

-Greg

MacMur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered one yesterday. Now the wait begins. Hope it isn't the full 35 days. I do know about the quality of Vaja and it is second to none. I still have an Ipaq cast that I got over 10 years ago and it is still doing a great job.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks nice.

How stable are the little leather flaps to hold the iPad orientation?

Wrxified

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice. I've had several Vaja cases in the past and loved everyone of them. Do you have any pictures of your actual case. I've seen a couple reviews of the ipad ones that made the case look "puffy". Looked thicker than Vaja's pictures.

skyesview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have always wanted one for my iPhone, but kept putting it off to spend the $ some place else! Enjoy!

RainyDayInterns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Vaja case in blue and white...

We had the same lust for this case.

As for the badge, we noticed a slight dimpling in the one we got. It may be due to the thicker padding giving it that ill fitting look. The thinking is it may “relax†and smooth out over time. We’ll see.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will never order anything from Vaja again.

I ordered a case for my iPhone two years ago. In months time the color faded and scratches quite easily. Expensive and yet in poor leather quality. Sorry but this is just my take on Vaja.

Most reactions

Latest posts