What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just received my new Zagg 2 Companion!!

Bzzone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it finally came in. I got my Zagg 2 Companion for the iPad 2. I charged it and it connected with no issues. I am typing this post on it too. I'm going to have to get used to the extra iPad specific/special buttons but so far everything is working great. I can type just as fast as I can with my laptop. The bluetooth keyboard is very comfortable and easy to type with. The case that holds the iPad and keyboard will take some time to get used to. I had the Spec case before this which did a great job protecting the iPad. I'll repost any updates to my thoughts on the case. So far I like it. It looks nice and the felt like material on the inside is a nice touch. The iPad was kind of hard to get out of the case the first time so we'll see if it remains a tight fit. More to follow...

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com

It's my birthday next month and the wife wants to know what to buy me. The wacom stylus is on my list, but this is more interesting (even though I don't really need an external keyboard).

Can you sell it to me more just to tip the balance? Are there any hidden or nifty gems you weren't aware of? Does it do anything extra that pleases more? What will it bring into my life the standard site marketing won't tell you?

Thanks mate

Most reactions

Latest posts