What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just received a jailbroken iPad

jf28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry if this isn't the right place for this but I don't see a more applicable forum.

I was just given a jailbroken iPad (no 3G unfortunately). Had a few questions:

1. What are some good Cydia apps?
2. Is there anywhere good to get AppStore apps for free?
3. Is there anywhere good to get apps other than Cydia?

The last two questions I care more about, as I already found a few pages with Cydia suggestions.

lrg32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.) Backgrounder, Full Force, make it mine, apt backup, wifi sync
2.) Shouldn't really be talking about getting the app store apps for free on here as I think thats against the rules. But google hackulous and do a bit of reading.
3.) Rock

Also remember to backup your SHSH, or simply have Cydia "make your life easier".....

Congrats on the new ipad, youll definitely love it..........

OP
J

jf28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, my bad, didn't realize that. And thanks.

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I backup my shsh with cydia? Where are they backed up to? How would I use them in the future? Tia.

1.) Backgrounder, Full Force, make it mine, apt backup, wifi sync
2.) Shouldn't really be talking about getting the app store apps for free on here as I think thats against the rules. But google hackulous and do a bit of reading.
3.) Rock

Also remember to backup your SHSH, or simply have Cydia "make your life easier".....

Congrats on the new ipad, youll definitely love it..........

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do know that you can get the app store apps from the app store right? Just because you are jailbroken doesn't mean you are banned from using the legit app store.

locus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do know that you can get the app store apps from the app store right? Just because you are jailbroken doesn't mean you are banned from using the legit app store.

I agree with you, I think allot of people think that by jailbreak they now have a hacked ipad/iphone and can no longer go to itunes app store etc, not realizing the jailbreak does non of this, it actually gives you more choice, once the masses realize this just about everyone will jailbreak it,

Most reactions

Latest posts