What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Joined!

N4WVE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.n4wve.net
I just joined this forum and really like it. I bought my ipad in February thinking it would just be an expensive toy. Well, I was wrong. It seems I can't put it down! I use it at work all day (I'm Clerk of our Juvenile Court) taking notes on my ipad during court and saving them and I use it for my ham radio hobby. Who would have thought??

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us!

f99f7685.png

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before you get a iPad you think it's over priced |€|]£ after you get it you won't swap it for anything else. Anyway, welcome to the iPad forums!!!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had exactly the same experience - thinking, when I left the Apple store, that I'd just wasted a whole load of money - but now it has virtually replaced my laptop for all but a small minority of applications.

Welcome to the Forum

Tim
Scotland

erink65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im addicted to the excitement of getting the ipad2 in my hands. Supposed to be here tomorrow... afternoon
It looks like I am not the only one anticipating the arrival - Ive been searching as to why the long delay in Lantau Island - I see I was not alone.
Hello friends!!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
erink65 said:
To be delivered today!!! Wonder if I"ll get any work done once it gets here:D

Welcome to the the iPad forums erink65 even though I much prefer that you would create a introductory tread. Well though, enjoy your iPad!!

Most reactions

Latest posts