What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just bought a ipad 2

Wontoncookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fuzy_gsxr1000 said:
Hello everyone as you allready know this thing is amazing!!!!:D

Do not open the white box in the iPad 2 case. A small chinese man will pop out and sabotage all your non apple products.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome.

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html & hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

We also have an app for this forum. A link to download the app is: Discussion Forum for iPad Users for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The Archangel

OP
F

Fuzy_gsxr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been doing alot of reading on the ipad itself and here with it in my hands...slowly I will learn how to do some funky stuff on it!!!:cool:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuzy_gsxr1000 said:
I have been doing alot of reading on the ipad itself and here with it in my hands...slowly I will learn how to do some funky stuff on it!!!:cool:

Welcome. A good thread is Tips and Tricks - for those of us who don't know. Enjoy!!

OP
F

Fuzy_gsxr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everybody I would buy a ipad 3 for the wifey because one trip to the Apple store and she was playing with all the little doodads...LOL!!! I'm even seriously considering buying a Apple Mac if and when my main PC blows up!! The graphics on this iPad is sick my pictures from my computer never looked this good!!:):D

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuzy_gsxr1000 said:
Thanks everybody I would buy a ipad 3 for the wifey because one trip to the Apple store and she was playing with all the little doodads...LOL!!! I'm even seriously considering buying a Apple Mac if and when my main PC blows up!! The graphics on this iPad is sick my pictures from my computer never looked this good!!:):D

Looks like your well on the way to loving your IPad, and a very good idea to get your wife one too. I love going to the Apple store, you find yourself wanting everything. I've since bought a MacBook Pro as my laptop did pack it in. But I still prefer the iPad 

OP
F

Fuzy_gsxr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Leelai!!! She said to me today for me to buy The ip ad 3 for myself and give her this one...LOL I want to get her a newer one. If I wanted to upgrade to wifi+3G can they do that or doy have to get a new one with it already built in?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuzy_gsxr1000 said:
Thank you Leelai!!! She said to me today for me to buy The ip ad 3 for myself and give her this one...LOL I want to get her a newer one. If I wanted to upgrade to wifi+3G can they do that or doy have to get a new one with it already built in?

Yes you have to get it with 3G already built in, but having said that if you have an iPhone at least a 3gs or higher and are on a plan with data, you can use the personal hotspot on your phone to connect your iPad. There may be tethering charges involved, you would have to check with whoever supplies your coverage. That way you can surf the net with the wifi when you are out and about. When did you get the iPad, apple has a 14 day window on what you buy. If you're not completely happy you can exchange it. I know this applied to my MacBook Pro. Check that out too. How nice of your wife to say that, and even nicer that you want her to have the newer one. You might have a bit of a wait for the ipad3 though. Either way I know you will love the ipad2. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
OP
F

Fuzy_gsxr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you I try to make her happy this iPad made me happy and your right I need to upgrade my Verizon data plan on my stood then I can use that hotspot app dodad...lol!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts