What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just an idea....PS3 remote.

Game_Writer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does a PS3 remote use Bluetooth or IR? I think the controllers are strictly Bluetooth, so I'm guessing the remote is, too. I think IR would be easier to deal with. Bluetooth can be finicky. (I've done a fair amount of programming reading a Wii controller on a PC--the Bluetooth can get very annoying to work with.)

I'm just getting into iPad development and might be interested in looking at this, but I'm still learning, so it won't be soon.

OP
D

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does a PS3 remote use Bluetooth or IR? I think the controllers are strictly Bluetooth, so I'm guessing the remote is, too. I think IR would be easier to deal with. Bluetooth can be finicky. (I've done a fair amount of programming reading a Wii controller on a PC--the Bluetooth can get very annoying to work with.)

I'm just getting into iPad development and might be interested in looking at this, but I'm still learning, so it won't be soon.

IR would be useless with a PS3. Bluetooth only it uses.

Most reactions

Latest posts