What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juice pack powerstation - iPad 3 higher capacity

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 3 battery (4200mAh) exceeds the current capacity (4000mAh) of the Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation.

Before I contact them and ask if they'll release a new higher capacity version, I just wanted to know if anyone has spotted a good quality external USB battery suitable for the iPad 3

Thanks

Sensei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi stefx
I purchased a mophie product red power station for ipad 3. Very disappointed. Only getting about 22% extra on ipad on a fully
charged mophie. Have heard NEW TREND is good (can't get it in Australia)and Yoobao. Both over the 11000mah. Still in the process of researching. Absolutely love the aesthetics and feel of the Mophie though.
sensei

halfbrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually it's New Trent. I have the iCruiser charger 11000mAh. Charges the new iPad to 70% which isn't too bad. As with all these power packs it's a balance between power and size/weight. Here's a link to New Trent's range of chargers:

New Trent External Batteries for iPad and iPhone

I got mine off Amazon.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts