What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JailBreak Crashed my Ipad any Help plz

khaledalihassaan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i wanted to reset my ipad to factory default once i clicked on reset all my ipad restarted and shows me apple icon it have been for about and hour. note i installed the jailbreak on it, so any help please do get rid of this shit please :(

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i wanted to reset my ipad to factory default once i clicked on reset all my ipad restarted and shows me apple icon it have been for about and hour. note i installed the jailbreak on it, so any help please do get rid of this shit please :(

Try holding down the home button, then hold down the lock button for about 5-10 seconds until it reboots itself. Once rebooted, if you sync it to iTunes, 3.2.2 should overwrite your jailbreak and restore it to an Apple state. This is what I did, and it worked fine. I jailbroke mine using jailbreakme.com , and I really saw no benefit (the way I do with my jailbroken iPhone 4), so I restored mine. Let me know if that works. Good luck!

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Try holding down the home button, then hold down the lock button for about 5-10 seconds until it reboots itself. Once rebooted, if you sync it to iTunes, 3.2.2 should overwrite your jailbreak and restore it to an Apple state. This is what I did, and it worked fine. I jailbroke mine using jailbreakme.com , and I really saw no benefit (the way I do with my jailbroken iPhone 4), so I restored mine. Let me know if that works. Good luck!

Another option I just thought of to try is that you could also restore from your last backup, if that was done prior to your jailbreak.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plug in to iTunes, click restore.

If it locks up at about 90% (which seems to always happen to me.) download blackra1n here: blackweather

Run it and it will unlock the restore. It won't jailbreak it tho! It will just allow it to continue if it gets stuck.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should never press the "reset all settings" button on any jailbroken iDevice. It really screws things up. Your best bet is to put the iPad into DFU mode then restore in iTunes. I believe only DFU will work in this situation.

Most reactions

Latest posts