What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iWork vs. Office to Go

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have all the iWork apps but is the office port better?

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iWork is hands down better....like, way better.

You're all set with the iWork suite. Apple will eventually enable exporting Numbers to Excel and Keynote to PowerPoint, just as they have for Pages.

But the current workaround? Just transfer it to your computer via iTunes file sharing an export it via the iWork app on your Mac if you have one :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i Have Iwork too and i have Office2HD in my eyes the best it’s Iwork with is cloud option … but i guess in all app’s have advantage and disadvantage based on your needing

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You're all set with the iWork suite. Apple will eventually enable exporting Numbers to Excel and Keynote to PowerPoint, just as they have for Pages.

But the current workaround? Just transfer it to your computer via iTunes file sharing an export it via the iWork app on your Mac if you have one :)

Yeah i don’t know why we can’t export Numbers file (or part) in to Pages in the iPad … i hope that will come soon

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hopefully apple will enable printing in the future. Anyone use iWork.com?

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't log into iWork. My Apple user ID and password are correct but it keeps telling me it isn't.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully apple will enable printing in the future. Anyone use iWork.com?

I use it a lot .. you can also use it , just sign in with your Itunes credential from your iPad the first time you will receive an email with a link for activate your iWork account from the web … and Voila

Iwork.com is just a cloud storage yet … i guess soon they will add more function

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nevermind, apparently you need to share a document to get it to bring up the email verification thing before you can actually log in. That's pretty stupid that they don't tell you that ahead of time.

It says I have no shared docs and if I try to share again it just brings up an email form.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the purpose of iWork but I thought it was to upload your files to a central location, not to necessarily email them to people.

Nevermind again, I just hit share without inputting any email address. Very un-intuitive way of sharing.

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Matthew: listen me step by step i got the trouble too and solve it easily: made a file in iworks … send it to Iwork you will be prompted to enter your iTunes account credential … after that they will send you an email in your register email …. follow the link in your computer and your iworks Account will be activated ….

Hope that help :D

Most reactions

Latest posts