What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Hi. I live in America and use iTunes, I am now living in the UK and on the iTunes store I click bottom left I click u ion jack. I then log into my apple acct which was created in th USA. When I make a purchase it goes to edit payment and fill in details it switches back to the USA. Which then cancels payment

Then it just loops and I get nowhere. How can I permanently switch I tunes to UK

Alllmaaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, i purcase my iPad in Taiwan, how to get iTunes? Do i have to fill american add?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for joining.

In order to have a USA iTunes account you need a resident address in USA or military US locations. Please. Send. A PM to me for advice

Kind regards Colin n

OP
B

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems most are suggesting to create a brand new account one for USA and one for UK. What I was hoping for is one account where I can switch USA and UK Or do I definitely have to create two accounts, if that's the case can I have two accounts on the same PC

Most reactions

Latest posts