What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes tv shows missing

Eochs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else have this problem? I downloaded a couple of episodes of Numb3rs from iTunes on my ipad last night. After the first one finished it was not listed under tv shows on the ipad. After the second one finished, it showed a white box under tv shows in videos where the numbers logo should have been. When I touch that white box, it just goes back to the home screen.

I connected the ipad up to my mac and did a sync, and after that it showed up one both on my mac in iTunes and under videos on the ipad.

OP
E

Eochs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one with this issue... To the genius bar I go tomorrow

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw something similar; I downloaded an entire season of a show and the Videos app only showed 4 episodes. When I checked back later, all of e episodes were present. It might just take a while for the database to update. I've only seen it once, and I've got full seasons of 4-5 shows.

miccau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Missing TV shows

I bought the first season of Modern Family last year. Everything worked fine and I enjoyed watching the shows on my IPad. But now they have disappeared. They are not on my IPad - nor in my ITunes library. I searched my computer for MP4 files and they have vanished. :confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts