What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes super laggy in windows

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't used iTunes in a while, I know it used to be quite laggy but the newest version is really really lagging, has anyone else got the same problem or have any suggestions how I can get it back working to an acceptable standard?

Thanks

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has no one got this problem? If not then it must be my laptop, but everything else runs fine it's really weird!

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No we all have the problem. Here is the fix... MacBook pro.
iTunes sucks up tons of resources and I bet apple did that on purpose.

Cheers

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't used iTunes in a while, I know it used to be quite laggy but the newest version is really really lagging, has anyone else got the same problem or have any suggestions how I can get it back working to an acceptable standard?

Thanks

AGREED!!

its really slow sometimes when i am scrolling through the apps da scroll bar gets stuck,it also crashes when i click multiple times. and its way to slow when carrying out tasks.

Most reactions

Latest posts