What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes problem

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to download or update an app I get a message saying an unknown problem had occurred.

I've no idea how to fix this, anyone know please ?

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same problem after the operating system upgrade. I fixed it by going to the iTunes store, settings, then signing out then signing back in again. I had to re-enter my user name and password.....not just the password. No problems since. Good luck and let us know if this works.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
M

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
markbnh1 said:
I had the same problem after the operating system upgrade. I fixed it by going to the iTunes store, settings, then signing out then signing back in again. I had to re-enter my user name and password.....not just the password. No problems since. Good luck and let us know if this works.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

It's worked !

Thanks a lot !

preeti22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
ituneslogin.info
iTunes Account Login & iTunes account without credit card

HIII Everyone,
May get help from you guys ?.
[FONT=&quot]I have been using an iPhone since 1 year. Apple iTunes does not allows a userto create an "Apple ID" from iTunes without specifying a paymentmethod. add to that the coupon trick shared earlier does notwork anymore. However, with a simple trick we can still get the "None"payment option and complete the registration process to get our free"Apple [/FONT]iTunesStore ID"which can be used to download and install all the free apps, games and musicfrom the AppStore. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Most reactions