What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes Missing Everything

patetcmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I connect my Ipad to my computer and open Itunes, Itunes has no content. I get a message that IPad is synced with another Itunes library but I have no other Itunes library and only one IPad.

I can add the folders (music and books) back to Itunes but the next time I open it, they're gone again.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Itunes but this didn't help. I am using Itunes with Windows 7 and have the latest updates for all.

Why does my Itunes library keep disappearing? I haven't made changes to my computer.

Pat

Martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may need to check the location of your music content and make sure you map your network drive to that location

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meaning of that statement is that iTune is looking for a certain file from the old hard drive.
iTunes Library.itl
It was in this folder
C:\Users\<username>\My Music\iTunes

or

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\My Music

So what suggest is to remove the iTune completely .
Clean every trace of it in the above directories.
Re-Install it , and "pray"

Most reactions