What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Match Problem

pantheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I've been using the match service for a couple of weeks now. I have a very limited amount of space left on my iPad so I'm constantly deleting the songs that get downloaded once I've played them. What's weird is that, at the moment, all the songs that were downloaded have been deleted by manually editing the music app, but when I look under settings at the list of songs, videos, and used and free space, on my iPad it says I have over 70 songs. They don't show up in the music app so basically they're no where to be found. My iPad also says I have 27 videos, but the only videos under that app are music videos that were matched when I uploaded my library to the cloud. None of which appear to be downloaded. I'm new to the forum and did a quick search to find any threads that might contain a solution, but no luck. I'm down to my last 100 mb, so finding a way to delete these files is my biggest concern. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts