What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes download problem

kmob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to put Itunes on my new iPad but first needed to install it on my laptop. I went to their download page and downloaded the latest version but halfway through I was informed
that there was an error in downloading the file "GEARAspiwdm-sys" "cannot copy file to destination directory". I have tried a number of times to install the programme but each time I get the above message. Can anyone help with this as I need to sync the iPad with my laptop.
Thanks in advance
kmob

OP
kmob

kmob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to put Itunes on my new iPad but first needed to install it on my laptop. I went to their download page and downloaded the latest version but halfway through I was informed
that there was an error in downloading the file "GEARAspiwdm-sys" "cannot copy file to destination directory". I have tried a number of times to install the programme but each time I get the above message. Can anyone help with this as I need to sync the iPad with my laptop.
Thanks in advance
kmob

Can anyone help please?

curly5079

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm running windows 7 on my PC, the same fault occurred , so I googled for iTunes download , there are a number of sites, and was successful the 2 nd time...good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts