What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Crashing Before Video Download

buzzkill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried shutting down the app. I have shut down the iPad and reset the iPad. Nothing seems to help.

Why is it constantly crashing? and what do I do to be able to start downloading movies again?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
buzzkill said:
I have tried shutting down the app. I have shut down the iPad and reset the iPad. Nothing seems to help.

Why is it constantly crashing? and what do I do to be able to start downloading movies again?

I'm guessing you have an iPad 1 and this could be a ram/memory issue. Make sure all your apps are closed completely. Do you have a lot of location services running? Safari and whatever websites you view can take up a lot of ram. Go into Settings - Safari and you can delete history and cookies. Then have a look at the advanced tab here also, then Website data. Safari collects all of this data from every site you have visited, delete this, as you will see it can add up. Try your download again and let us know how you go.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts