What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes and Ipad3

Cynh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new ipad user. I was told when I bought it that I could transfer movies I have on my pc to the ipad3 using itunes. Of course I am new to itunes also. Because we travel I thought this would be great! So I bought the largest memory that would handle the movies. However, I am having trouble figuring out how to do this. When I open itunes I see my music from my pc is already there. That is great but I can not get my movies to transfer. I have done the drag thing and nothing works. I have watched tutorials about going to file then import etc. When I go to file there is no import option. When I click on movies in itunes (so that I can drag my movie to that window) all i see is the option to rent movies or browse movies in the itunes store. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. If there is a better place I need to ask this question please lead me to it. I am very frustrated.

garstongal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I convert movies for the iPad using Handbrake. Select output format as iPad then copy them into iTunes and onto the iPad by 'dragging' them into Movies and sync onto iPad. They all work great.

Last edited:

Most reactions