What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes accounts - please help!

mglazarito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im using other accounts in my ipad2,now i create my own account in my pc...how can i erase the other account and use my own account?and how can i transfer my application in my pc to my ipad2..please help

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im using other accounts in my ipad2,now i create my own account in my pc...how can i erase the other account and use my own account?and how can i transfer my application in my pc to my ipad2..please help
What type of account are you talking about? Do you mean you have different accounts/usernames for this forum?

OP
M

mglazarito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Changing iTunes accounts

i dont have an itune account before when i got my ipad,my husband used his account in my ipad,now i want to erase his account and used my itune account,but my itune is in pc.i dont know how to erase the old account and used the new itune account

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is probably an easier way but.......

Connect to PC and restore your iPad using your husbands account, disconnect, start your iTunes account on the PC and reconnect your iPad.

The Archangel

OP
M

mglazarito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What type of account are you talking about? Do you mean you have different accounts/usernames for this forum?
Im talking about itune account....my husband used his itune account in my ipad2,now i create my own,i want to erase his account and used mine,but my itune/application is in my PC..i dont know how to transfer or restore my itune account,please help.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to detach these posts from the thread where you posted them, and put them in a separate (renamed) thread of their own in the Help section.

I'm sure members will be able to assist you with this. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts