What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's what I believe is the reason.

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyway I have not been here awhile and it's because what's inside my mini.
I believe because even after I upgraded to the most secure ios 8.1.3 I am still being hacked as if they got a wireless device on my mini and they can do whatever they want.
It's like mirroring on my mini, the battery stays 100% for very long when I have been unplugged for a long while. Like I'm seeing the screen of another ipad that is plugged in.
Someone is recording my activities to bother me.

I heard Apple had a trade in program. I wonder if it is still going on.
I actually had my ipod nano upgraded for free by Apple.
Bear in mind though, my current mini came from the Schaumburg Apple
e Store. I can't type anymore they are bothering me.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They were blocking my touch screen such that I could not type.

Anyway with advance technology like software radio and hardware programmable devices that qualcomm may have supplied for the government. It is un-nerving to know qualcomm does the RF baseband core for ipads. In another words I can not determine if the hardware inside my mini has software changeable RF device for hacking pruposes.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
znu25kL.jpg

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just want this to go away and still be able to live the way God intend, free to decide what is my God given right. They are hacking me to leverage influence over me. The problem is they do this because they can. They got the guy to cover up.

I know no one else should experience this hacking. So what can I do? Trust Apple Store again since I have no choice; my life without my mini is unthinkable.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In order for anyone to hack your iPad and put spyware on it they would have to have had physical possession of your iPad long enough to jailbreak it as spyware cannot be installed on a stock iPad. If you connected the iPad to iTunes on your computer and restored it, any possible jailbreak would be gone, along with any installed spyware if any was installed.

Last edited:
OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks I'll try that at a random unspecified time so that I don't get bothered trying to do that. I was hoping ios 8 would solve the problem. In fact I had a long journey trying to get stuff removed from the mini to create enough space to upgrade.
Thanks again.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you seen the movie Godfather II?

Anyway I can not get iTunes to communicate with mini. They are hacking the Apple Mac also.

A trip to the Apple Store is probable. But they require appointment. And the way they get to the guy who knows the guy, it concerns me.

Thanks for all of the helpful responses.

I also got an android smartphone thinking android 5.0 Lollipop is more secure. But the phone I got is android 4.4.2 and 5.0 will be available via OTA. Bear in mind my Hyundai T7 Ice Cream Sandwich is also hacked.
But I use mini more even though they hack the mini because android is worst and mini actually is a lot smoother when they are not bothering me.

Thank you.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I finally upgraded to the latest ios 8.3 at the Apple Store after three unsuccessful attempts. Basically I ran out of time waiting at the store. I guess people were buying iphones and iwatches left and right like nobody's business. Anyway I can not confirm either way as it is too soon, but I will report back if problems return. By the way I also deleted or removed processes running in the background of apps that I wasn't using. This way I can eliminate the potential sideffects caused by unstable apps.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All in all this is a compromise. Cause I thought I had won an iWatch, but they told me I was late in redeeming my prize. So I'll leave it to your imagination to assess how important this fix is for me.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I stand corrected correcting myself. My ipad is acting up again even after I went to the Apple Store and had it updated via the computer usb connection.

When my photoapp was up, it appears they can redirect the position of the picture that is displayed. What I mean by they is the entity that I can not pin point who they are.

By the way, government is very busy trying to prevent the patriot act section 215 from losing grandfathered privileges.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Explain to me how my ipad mini is hacked when I have the wifi turned off. And people appear to help me at times to make me think it is not what I think it is. Anyway I went to the Apple Store and updated the ipad mini to ios 8.3. And I still have hacking issues. For others who don't care please mind your own business. I don't go around flaming your other posts. This is really disappointing. They got to the guy who knows the guy. And hence the backlash.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So basically, your iPad and Mac is acting up on its own? Is it random? Either your there is a hardware problem in the touchscreen or its some sort of new voodoo hacking a bored guy likes to play on you.

Most reactions

Latest posts