What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its EZ from Sacramento

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning everyone EZ from Sacramento CA here. Been a member for a few weeks and been a stalker of the site for even longer. Today Should be the day I go pick up a :ipad-front: I called my local Apple store and they said they had what I wanted in stock so after work today I am going to be official . If anyone has any suggestions for me now is the time please and thank you.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

My first suggestion, especially if you have never owned an 'iDevice" (iPod or iPhone) is to download and read the iPad User Guide. It is a free .pdf download on the website --

Apple - Support - Manuals

It is pretty big - 154 pages - so it will take a few minutes to download. It is also available as a free download from the iBook Store (once you download the free iBooks app). There is also an online version through a link conveniently appearing in the favorites of the Safari web browser app.

Enjoy!

OP
E

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you I will def check that out. I have owned about 5 IPods down threw the years and have always loved them I expect this will be no different.

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
arden fair mall I'm guessing? that's where i picked mine up. anyhow, hope you're enjoying your new friend! i know I surely I am!

OP
E

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I got it at the roseville galleria I live I fair oaks so that's the closer one for me but good guess that was where I was going to go till I found out the galleria had a apple store in it. The place was packed the had plenty ipads and was out of ther in less then ten Min. I must say only a hour on it but love it a ton this is the best thing since sliced bread.

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well at least you have one!

i had to go 3 times to arden fair. roseville ran out too.

sacramento has some pretty decent 3g reception as far as i've experienced.

Most reactions