What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Items on ribbon

Grinchy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son has put shortcut links on the ribbon bar of my ipad 2 (just below the url field). Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these please - they are all to do with Windows and are entitled Customise Links, Suggested Sites, Web Slice Gallery. How can these be removed please - he has no idea what he did to put them on!! Thank you in anticipation.

Last edited:
OP
Grinchy

Grinchy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
What app, Safari or another browser?

Hi it is on Safari. However, I have now worked out how to do it, so incase anyone else has this problem, if you choose bookmarks (little picture of open pages of a book) to the left of the URL field there was a folder called Bookmarks Bar, select it, edit, delete.

Thank you for responding to my query. This forum always has someone willing to help.

Last edited:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Grinchy said:
Hi it is on Safari. However, I have now worked out how to do it, so incase anyone else has this problem, if you choose bookmarks (little picture of open pages of a book) to the left of the URL field there was a folder called Bookmarks Bar, select it, edit, delete.

Thank you for responding to my query. This forum always has someone willing to help.

Great! !:) Thanks for coming back with the solution. I'm sure it will help someone who runs into the same issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts