What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s Official! Apple Sends Out Invites for March 7 iPad Event

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_3_invite.JPG

[FONT=&amp]
The moment is finally here! Jim Dalrymple of the Loop reports today that Apple has finally sent out the invitations for a media event to be held on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 10:00 am, at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. As you might expect, the invitation gives very little away in terms of details about the next iPad, and there’s not even a hint of a clue about the actual name of the device, it may not even be the iPad 3, we’ll just have to wait and see. As Dalrymple states in his post, it is widely predicted that the new iPad will have a much improved processor, as well as a Retina Display, and better front and rear cameras. Judging by past experience though, Apple usually keeps a few surprises back that have managed to escape being leaked. One thing is for sure, you’ll be able to find all the details about the event as and when it happens at iPadForums.net on March 7!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: Apple announces iPad event for March 7 in San Francisco[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet!! Can't wait to find out what Apple is actually going to pack in the iPad 3.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm definitely not expecting anything 'revolutionary'. Should be incremental changes from the iPad 2. I'm super stoked about the display though, that should be a VERY nice upgrade.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm excited and I am not even buying an iPad 3...just bought my ipad2 last year.

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great! I'm excited to see what Apple has in store for us this year! :)

rose005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if I'm going to be able to change my Ipad2 by the new one:((((

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder if I'm going to be able to change my Ipad2 by the new one:((((

What is the exchange timeline with Apple? I just bought my refurb iPad 2 about a month ago...any chance of a trade in...even if I take a slight hit?

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, thanks for sharing good news.very curious about the finally name, price and Retina Display:eek:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WooHoo! But I can't afford it. I'll just stick with the classic.

Sent from K48

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biobunny said:
WooHoo! But I can't afford it. I'll just stick with the classic.

Sent from K48

I will as well. Like the iPad 2 having screen problems I am sure that iPad 3 will have some problem as well.

The poor workers I bet are worked al out to death so Apple can fill the orders. Being that is the case there are bound to be some problems.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

[Moderator edit: Changed wording in post.]

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is strange the EDIT option dissappeared.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only reason I might consider picking up an iPad 3 over my current 2 is because there's so many home audio, car audio, electronic controller type things that I could specifically dedicate my old 2 towards :)

Most reactions

Latest posts