What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues w/ using different apple id on ipad

bscnyk18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an apple id on my ipad (new ipad) that I've been using for some time. Then recently, when I bought a macbook pro, I received $100 in apple credit, which I set up with a new apple id. I signed out of my old apple id on my Ipad, and signed into the new one. It correctly displays my balance from the gift card, but when I try making a purchase, or viewing my apple id info from within the app store, it repeatedly prompts me to enter my password, and doesn't load the info. Does anyone know how I may be able to fix this, or whether I can transfer the credit from this new apple id to the old one (which is not having these problems)? Please let me know any solution that comes to mind as soon as possible. Thank you!

OP
B

bscnyk18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
never mind, problem solved! I just had to verify my billing information on the ipad. Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts