What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the apple experience?

Ydwisdom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot acces any apps on my ipad because I don't have a credit card, what options are available for me, please I need help else the iPad only becomes a digital camera and ordinary browser .

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ydwisdom said:
I cannot acces any apps on my ipad because I don't have a credit card, what options are available for me, please I need help else the iPad only becomes a digital camera and ordinary browser .

It depends on what country you are in but if you do an Internet search for "app store payment options" it gives you a list of ways to pay including credit or debit card, PayPal or store credit, gift cards. I don't know what stores you can buy the credit or gift cards from but I am guessing most computer/pc shops

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
You can also get a PRE paid visa or MasterCard at any drug store

I have quite a few friends who do this just for their iOS devices. Allows them to keep their spending down.

You can also buy iTunes gift cards as well, which, when entered, allow you to spend until you deplete the account. These you can pick up nearly anywhere anymore.

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used iTunes cards for years. Started when iTunes wouldn't accept registration of 2people to 1 bank account (credit card). Helps keep cap on spending, & nieces, nephews, grand kids & kids on my school bus, love them as rewards, gifts, stocking stuffers, etc. Walmart &most grocery & convince stores have them available in 10, $15,$20, etc sizes & in multiples of 1 price in a packet of 3, 5, etc. easy to use. I love them !

Most reactions

Latest posts