What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there one clear "best browser" for the IPAD 3?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Kwitel, by default Safari is the 'best' browser for the iPad. However, if you search around the forum, members often provide their favorite alternative to Safari. I did a search in the AppStore and it gave me list of some of the more popular web browsers. This is just the first page. Search under 'web browsers'.

Attachments

• image-91116484.jpg
    image-91116484.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,993

m0h1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google chrome
If u use chrome on ur computer then u knw tht it is the best browser. U can sync all ur bookmarks and history.
If u havent used chrome on comp still dont matter. Try it.

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have Chrome both on my desktop computer and on my iPad, but I prefer Firefox. The first things I wanted to add to my iPad Chrome were Adblock and Ghostery, but so far no luck yet. :) If I wasn't looking for these two addons, I would stick with Safari.

OP
K

kwitel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Kwitel, by default Safari is the 'best' browser for the iPad. However, if you search around the forum, members often provide their favorite alternative to Safari. I did a search in the AppStore and it gave me list of some of the more popular web browsers. This is just the first page. Search under 'web browsers'.

Thank you.

Google chrome
If u use chrome on ur computer then u knw tht it is the best browser. U can sync all ur bookmarks and history.
If u havent used chrome on comp still dont matter. Try it.

I have Chrome both on my desktop computer and on my iPad, but I prefer Firefox. The first things I wanted to add to my iPad Chrome were Adblock and Ghostery, but so far no luck yet. :) If I wasn't looking for these two addons, I would stick with Safari.

Google Chrome aswell... Seems to be the majority so far...

Im a desktop-chrome user and love it.
I tried signing in but am not finding my bookmarks anywhere.
Is there a step that I am missing?

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari, mainly as most apps can link to it, I like the offline reading mode and again some apps have portals from safari to the app itself for saving web page data, like my notes application.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I have Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 (long story with wine) and Safari on my MacBook Pro. I end up using Safari 99% of the time. I have tried many on my iPad, but still end up using Safari 99% of the time.

comes down to personal preference...

Most reactions

Latest posts