What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is there a way to expand the amound of Itune accounts you can have?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a way to expand the amount of iTune accounts you can have?

I am getting this message...
"Including this one, you have authorized 5 computers out of your
available 5."

I have an 1) Ipad, 2) Iphone, 3) Ipod and 4) MBP, 5) win7 all with itunes authorized.
I plan on getting a ipad mini which makes it 6. What is one to do?

Last edited:

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The 5 computers only has to do with your MPB and Win7 machine. Odds are you have had iTunes installed on multiple machines over the years and your current two are the last two you set up. You will need to deauthorize all 5 PCs first and then reauthorize the MPB and Win7 PCs.

And as far as the iPad, iPhone and iPod you can actually sync 10 iOS devices to your iTunes account. So you are safe there.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skull One said:
The 5 computers only has to do with your MPB and Win7 machine. Odds are you have had iTunes installed on multiple machines over the years and your current two are the last two you set up. You will need to deauthorize all 5 PCs first and then reauthorize the MPB and Win7 PCs.

And as far as the iPad, iPhone and iPod you can actually sync 10 iOS devices to your iTunes account. So you are safe there.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts