What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a game that allows two people to play together while next to each other?

Mr.Tibbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Understand there are apps and games you could play with partners no matter the location but i was thinking of something like a game where you had to talk to each other or put the two ipads together or something. If this needs more clarification i will be happy to oblige. so is there any apps or games that would work like that?

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of the Word puzzle game give this option. I can't remember any name though. Check on iTunes store. You will find some I hope.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As indicated above, Scrabble and Words with Friends let you do this. With the latter, you can play on the same iPad even.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Asphat 7 appears to offer this...however, when I was actually with someone interested in playing, I couldn't get it to work. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts