What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is telepathy real?

Ldsdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about telepathy - there certainly seems to be a bond between certain sets of twins - but in Salt Lake City 1968 I actually did meet THE REAL Santa Claus, I kid you not.
No, for real. True story.

OP
dessipation

dessipation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am talking about being able to talk to other people without physically speaking to them. Because the matter has been around for ages, if there are people who can actually do this, I believe it needs to be documented and known throughout the world.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Telepathy does not work but i can tell you about something that does better than that. FaceTime actually let's me talk to *and* see people at great distances. It's well documented.

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Telepathy is nuts, I say. Crazy talk. Rather, perhaps, crazy thought. It is bunk, and silly, and lacking in any proof. Except by those on late night TV selling that book I bought called "How To Increase Your Telepathic Skills and Attract Women, by Gary Treaudu. It did not work, I tell you what.

I hope I am wrong. I would like the Telepathic Version of IPF. Make my day, indeed it will. I say will because in thinking about it, I just willed the dog to fart and he just did.

OP
dessipation

dessipation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that was funny
willing the dog to fart
I did not know dogs farted.
Now that I think about it it makes sense. But that will work if you have trained your dog to fart. Making a dog to do tricks just by telepathic commands would be something to see.

Most reactions